Samsung is one of the few companies that continue to innovate new phone technologies. When you think of Samsung, it’s never boring. Do you remember the old times where flip phones were the craze? Have you ever wished you had a phone that’s compact enough to fit in your pocket?
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 is THE paradigm shift power users are waiting for and this might be their most exciting phone up to date!
Main screen: 6.7in FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Infinity Flex Display (425ppi)
Refresh rate: 120Hz
Cover screen: 1.9in AMOLED (302ppi)
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (the same processor as the Samsung Z Fold 3 5G and Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G)
RAM: 8GB of RAM
Storage: 128 or 256GB
Operating system: One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
Camera: Dual rear camera: 12MP wide-angle, 12MP ultra-wide angle, 10MP selfie camera
Connectivity: 5G, nano sim + esim, WiFi6, NFC, Bluetooth 5 and GPS
Water resistance: IPX8 (1.5 metre depths for 30 minutes)
Folded dimensions: 86.4 x 72.2 x 17.1-15.9mm
Unfolded dimensions: 166.0 x 72.2 x 6.9mm
Check out the full specs here
- It has a significantly larger cover screen than before (1.9-inch vs. 1.1-inch), and it genuinely changes the way you use the phone. Without opening your phone, you can check messages, take photos, listen to music, and so much more! The 1.9-inch Cover Screen shows you what’s going on and helps you interact with it naturally.
- The phone features the biggest upgrade yet: it has Corning® Gorilla® Glass VictusTM on the exterior display and Samsung’s new Armor Aluminum shell, making the screen 80% more robust.
- Despite providing a number of additional features, it starts at just $999 and is rated to IPX standards of 1.5-meter depths for 30 minutes which means you don’t have to worry about unwarranted splashes of water
- The Flip also has a Flex mode that activates when the device is half-folded, which is something that ordinary smartphones don’t have. This only applies to a few apps, such as Gallery, Camera, and YouTube, but nonetheless, you can multitask in one hand!
- Because of its unique build, snapping a snapshot or recording a video is a one-of-a-kind and fantastic experience. With its dual rear camera, It can capture a good amount of detail and has a decent dynamic range.
It’s incredible that Samsung has added a large number of stunning features to the Galaxy Z Flip 3 while still lowering the price. It goes down to this: the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip will guarantee you people’s attention. No amount of head turns will surpass when you have your hands on this gorgeous device.
This is definitely the high-end phone which you should consider for your next upgrade.
Click here and be a trendsetter!